View previous topic View next topic Go down

EXAM RESULTS

Post  Nischal on Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:30 pm

Well I passed NCEA 2. 102 credits.

English:
Unfamiliar: PASSED.
Everything Else: FAILED.

Maths:
Everything passed except one, which was not attempted (SNA).

Media:
FAILED.

--

Well it looks like I'm going to be repeating Year 12 English. Thanks ALO and Ballard, thanks a lot.
Mad Mad Mad

Does anyone even visit this site anymore?

Nischal
Admin

View user profile http://iban.forum-motion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: EXAM RESULTS

Post  Dylan on Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:25 am

Lately, I've been visiting the site once a day, but only started last week because I forgot about the site, lol.

This Secure site is unavailable for maintenance. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.

Yea, somethin is up with the NZQA site. I can't login, fucking baskets.
Dude, I'll visit several times a day now, just in case.

Did you get a letter in the mail saying that you would have to come on the 28th? Roneel told me that I had to come but I haven't received anything. This is fucking stupid.

Was there some student at our school that died?

Unlimited bandwidth BABY!!!! Telecom seems to have not discontinued our bandwidth allowance. 50gigs used up: medal of honor airborne, GRID, Street FIghter IV, WILD N OUT, alot of high quality movies and still going. Wanted to download black ops but can't work on my single core processor, FUCKK!!!

Hope they update the site so I can get my results. My prediction: ALL FAILS!!!

Dylan
Child

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nischal on Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:55 am

Sup hey.
Yeah dude make a Facebook NOW. It's a much better source of communication, you'll honestly get addicted to it.
I had no problems with my NCEA log in bro, check again. But I'm gonna have to repeat English. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK ALO AND BLLARD!
Anyway I got a laptop now but I might not bring it to school (Don't wanna lose my bloody core i5 now do I?).

Yeah the interview is compulsory and it's on the 28th Jan, I think 1 - 3PM( I THINK!!!) for our half of the surnames. I have to go to this to maybe sort out my english (NEVER GETTING OVER THIS) and subjects etc etc... also need to buy a Tie lol.

No I don't think anyone died.

And yeah fuck I remember 250gigs man that was epic for me lol. Lucky bastard. Last thing I downloaded was the Back to the Future movies (good movies by the way).

Sorry for late reply I hope you're still checking lol. But yeah make a Facebook man its where all the communication happens now. Hope this will die off.

Nischal
Admin

View user profile http://iban.forum-motion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Dylan on Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:35 am

um, yea just made one. I am pretty lost on Facebook, I uploaded a pic but thats it. I guess I'll just muck around at first

Dylan
Child

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  bbpinkie on Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:09 pm

hahaha...very interesting thread... good luck!

bbpinkie
Baby

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top