Which telco should i choose leh?

:: Talk

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Which telco should i choose leh?

Post  nurulazzin on Mon Oct 27, 2014 2:06 pm

Halo, I am a uni student, currently stay in hostel and the internet are really upset me.the speed is totally slow,I can’t even surfing net for my assignment purpose. Now,I am trying to get a wireless broadband with fast speed and also stable internet. My budget should around TM60-RM70,I think should be enough right?any suggestion?which telco should I choose?

nurulazzin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Which telco should i choose leh?

Post  bazaoyu on Mon Oct 27, 2014 2:10 pm

I don’t think there is a need to waste money on broadband since your hostel already provide wifi access..not that bad la…at least not every day..if really that worst, why not you do for wifi access at café…save more…

bazaoyu
Baby

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  heilulu on Mon Oct 27, 2014 2:16 pm

yeah! totally agree that! i get pissed off with the hostel wifi sometimes! especially when im in the mood to complete the project but end up the internet down. urghhh. so sometimes when im in the rush, i got no choice but to use my phone hotspot. but i dont use the hotspot always cause im worry that my phone will not last long if i agrresively use it a router to connect internet

heilulu
Baby

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  blaalaaa on Mon Oct 27, 2014 2:21 pm

I m currently using celcom porta wifi. The overall of celcom performance is perfect as the connection never disappointed me and the coverage is strong. Very fit to my scope of job..celcom now is having promotion for those sign up Advance/ Pro package. One month only RM 50 for basic package and able to get a free 4G LTE Portablewifi modem which costs about RM368…worth for what you have pay..
Lets grab it….don’t miss the chance

blaalaaa
Baby

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  zhengmuu on Mon Oct 27, 2014 2:28 pm

hi nurulazzin~ do u know that in fact, wireless based internet will never be as stable as wired based internet? so if u wanna get a stable internet, then better get wired based one~ then when u wana use wireless wifi, just use ur hp hotspot lorh~ too easy~

zhengmuu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  grozzyly on Mon Oct 27, 2014 2:32 pm

I m presently using celcom portawifi…and the price is quite reasonable for me..should be very reasonable compared to the connection..as the connection is fast and stable…and it is very convenient for me to bring along…I just need to put it into my pocket and take it out when I need it…very convenient!

grozzyly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nurulazzin on Mon Oct 27, 2014 2:33 pm

I think I will sign up the basic package for RM68 monthly. the device can connect up to 10 device,I will share the costing my roommates since some of them also need wifi, we can save by sharing the same device.thank you xxx for your suggestion.

nurulazzin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top